- Grew up in Royal Oak, Michigan and Gladwin, Michigan, and graduated from Gladwin High School in 1981
- Attended college at Mid-Michigan Community College and Central Michigan University.
- Military service: United States Air Force 1985-1991. Stationed at Offutt AFB, Nebraska and Hickam AFB, Hawaii.
- Worked as a computer graphic technician in the military, for the EPA NEIC, and in the printing industry for 15 years.
- I wanted to do something new and different which could help people directly, so I changed careers.
- Graduated from the Blue Heron Academy for Healing Arts and Sciences, Traverse City, Michigan in 2001, with certification in clinical massage therapy.
- Lived and worked in Traverse City, Michigan and Frankfort, Michigan as a massage therapist and caregiver to the elderly until September 2016.
- Now, I live and work in Fruitland Park, Florida. I provide in-home clinical massage treatments and am also a part time caregiver with HomeInstead Senior Care.
- I love helping people, doing massage therapy and spending time with the elderly.