- I grew up in Royal Oak, Michigan and Gladwin, Michigan, and graduated from Gladwin High School in 1981
- I attended college at Mid-Michigan Community College and Central Michigan University.
- I served in the United States Air Force 1985-1991. I was stationed at Offutt AFB, Nebraska and Hickam AFB, Hawaii.
- I worked as a computer graphic technician in the military, for the EPA-NEIC, and in the printing industry for 15 years.
- Eventually, I wanted to work at doing something different; something which could directly help people; so, I changed careers.
- I graduated from the Blue Heron Academy for Healing Arts and Sciences, Traverse City, Michigan in 2001, with certification in clinical massage therapy.
- I lived and worked in Traverse City and Frankfort, Michigan as a massage therapist and caregiver to the elderly until September 2016.
- Now, I live and work in Fruitland Park, Florida. I provide in-home medical massage treatments and am also a part time caregiver with Home Instead Senior Care.
- I love helping people, doing massage therapy and spending time with the elderly.